Pregnancy Discrimination – what is it?
Dismissing or giving worse working conditions to an employee just because they are pregnant or on maternity leave is discrimination – treating a woman unfavorably due to pregnancy or maternity is illegal under the 2010 Equality Act. Pregnancy Discrimination covers all aspects of employment law and includes, in particular, issues surrounding recruitment, training and selection for redundancy.
Pregnancy Discrimination – why choose us?
- We are experts in Pregnancy Discrimination at work claims
- Our Lawyers offer a no win no fee service for appropriatePregnancy Discriminationcases
- Our team offer a FREE initial phone consultation
- Our clients really rate us – a recent survey of 1000 of our clients found 95% describing our legal services as “excellent” or “good”, with 98% offering to “recommend the firm to other people”. How have we grown by 1000% the last few years? By delivering great client service
Pregnancy Discrimination – how we can help you
- At your first meeting or on the phone, our solicitors can provide their initial view as to how likely it is that your pregnancy discrimination claim will succeed
- If we are cannot negotiate a satisfactory settlement with your employer,we can help you make an Employment Tribunal claim for sex discrimination and/or unfair dismissal compensation
- Our team will discuss alternative ways of funding your claim – in particular whether any legal expenses insurance you hold will cover your claim. Please note that are unable to fund any employment cases using legal aid
- Regardless of where you work in the UK, we can help with your claim for pregnancy discrimination compensation without needing to meet you – taking instructions from you by phone, email, Skype – or, if you prefer, face to face at one of our 4 offices in Wiltshire, Dorset and Hampshire
Contact us about your Pregnancy Discrimination Compensation Claim today
- For FREE initial phone advice call 0800 1404544 or
- Complete the contact form below